Google Site Kit is a powerful platform for creating web applications. It allows you to build sites that work across all devices, including mobile and desktop browsers. Google Site Kit plugin can be used by anyone who wants to use advanced features like AJAX or CORS with no additional configuration on the server side. In this article, you’ll learn how to install Google Site Kit in WordPress website and connect it with other tools such as Google Analytics and AdSense.
Google Site Kit is a WordPress plugin that allows you to display the work of your favorite Google Analytics, AdSense and DoubleClick for Publishers accounts via individual widgets. It also features an advanced dashboard widget that enables you to view analytics data in real time.
What is Google Site Kit?
Google Site Kit is a free plugin for WordPress that allows you to connect your website to Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google AdSense and PageSpeed Insights. It also allows you to check your site’s performance.
Why Do You Need Google Site Kit Plugin?
Google Site Kit is a free tool from Google that helps you analyze your website and make it better. You can use this plugin to check the performance of your site, find out which pages are most popular, or even see how users interact with the content on your site.
Google Site Kit comes in two parts: gs_analyze and gs_analyze_pageview. The first one helps you analyze how visitors are interacting with pages on your site; this information is presented in an easy-to-read chart format so that you can see what people like/don’t like about certain pages. The second part is used by developers who want more detailed information about page visits (e.g., how many times each page was viewed).
How To Install Google Site Kit In WordPress Website?
- Go to the plugin page and click on “add new”
- Search for Google Site Kit, then install and activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Connect your Google account if you haven’t done so already
- Once connected, go back to your WordPress Dashboard and go to Tools > Google Site Manager (or click on it from your menu bar)
How To Connect Google Search Console With Google Site Kit WordPress plugin?
To verify that your site has been indexed and crawled by Google, go to Google Search Console and click Crawl.
Then click the URL you want to verify.
A new window will open with information about the crawl request in progress. It should look like this:You can then click Verify this site on the left side of your screen or just press Enter key on your keyboard if you don’t want to be redirected back again (this will happen automatically after clicking Verify button).
How To Connect Google Analytics With Google Site Kit WordPress plugin?
To connect Google Analytics with the Google Site Kit WordPress plugin, you will need to go to the Google Analytics dashboard and click on the Admin tab.
From here, you can create a new property or select an existing one. Once you’ve selected a new property, enter its URL into the box that says “URL field” and click Save Settings. You should see something like this:
Then all you have to do is paste that link in your WordPress settings page!
How To Connect AdSense With Google Site Kit WordPress plugin?
To connect AdSense with Google Site Kit WordPress plugin, you first need to login into your Google account and then click on “Manage site” button.
After that, select “AdSense” from the left side menu and click on “+New” button in top right corner of page.
Enter your website URL as well as other information like : Domain name, Hosting plan etc… Click on Add button at bottom of page when done with filling up these details.
How To Connect PageSpeed Insights With Google Site Kit WordPress plugin?
Google Site Kit is a free WordPress plugin that helps you optimize your site’s performance. It works by connecting to Google PageSpeed Insights, which is a tool that helps you improve the performance of your site.
To connect to Google PageSpeed Insights using Google Site Kit:
- Install and activate the plugin on your WordPress website (see [How To Install Plugins On Your Website](https://www.pluggd/blog/installation-of-plugins)).
- Go to Settings -> Global Settings in WordPress dashboard and click “Add New” button beside “Google Site” field under General section as shown below:
Using the five tools of Google, we can measure and analyze our website.
When it comes to measuring your website’s performance, Google has the tools you need. They’re easy to use and free (with a few caveats).
The first tool we’ll be using is Google Analytics. It allows us to track traffic on our site by creating reports and graphs that show how many people visit each day, what time they do so, where they come from and more. This information can be used to make informed decisions about how best to improve your site or blog content based on what users want or need from it. You can also use other features like webmaster tools which allow for monitoring of metrics like pageviews per day or bounce rate during peak times such as Christmas holidays when people are looking for gifts online instead of browsing libraries full of books!
Installing Google Site Kit WordPress Plugin
- Go to WordPress Admin Panel.
- Click on Plugins, then search for Google Site Kit WordPress plugin and install it by clicking “Install Now” button. You will be redirected back to the plugins page now.
- Once you have installed the plugin, go to Appearance > Customize > Header and drag-and-drop your website’s logo into this section so that you can see how it looks like when you’re finished customizing other sections of your site too!
Activation of Google Site Kit WordPress plugin.
- Go to Plugins >> Add New
- Search for Google Site Kit
- Install and Activate the plugin
Connecting your site to Google API
The Google API is a service that allows you to connect your site to Google services. You need to have a google account in order to use it and create a project in the Google Developer Console.
Once you have created a project, configure the credentials of your project by adding your App Maker passphrase or API Client ID and Secret Key (the second one).
Selecting the Services you want to use in Site Kit
Now that you’ve created your Site Kit account and made sure it’s working, it’s time to start adding services. You can select from a list of pre-configured services or create your own custom site kits with the rest of the features that are available in WordPress core.
Setting up the dashboard widgets of Google Site Kit WordPress plugin
Once you’ve installed the Google Site Kit WordPress plugin, you’ll have access to a dashboard widget that provides all of the information about your site. You can see it here:
The dashboard widget contains four sections: Dashboard, Reports and Statistics, Page Analysis and Search Console. The Dashboard section displays an overview of current traffic trends on your site as well as some useful statistics about how many visitors were last month or last week (this data is based off Google Analytics). The Reports & Statistics section lists all of the reports available in this plugin including: Site Traffic History Report; Organic Search Results; Organic Keyword Rankings (for keywords); Social Signals Rankings (for websites directly sharing content). In addition there are also basic analytics such as bounce rate and average time spent on page along with some conversion tracking for forms and emails sent through MailChimp integration.
Installation and setup Guide to Google Site Kit WordPress plugin
- Install and setup Google Site Kit WordPress plugin:
- Go to this link [https://developers.google.com/site-kit](https://developers.google.com/site-kit) and click on “Install now”. You will be redirected to the download page of your new plugin, where you can choose whether you want an automatic installation or manual installation by clicking on one of the following actions: “Download”, “Unzip”, etc… If you click on “Download” or “Unzip” then we will install Google Site Kit for you automatically when we next restart our server! Otherwise go ahead with manual installation as shown below (this step is only needed if your host allows us).
Google Site Kit is a tool for measuring and analyzing your website. It can help you measure the performance of your website, analyze traffic and understand how people navigate between pages on your site. The plugin will enable you to connect with the Google Analytics Premium Account, AdSense and PageSpeed Insights services which can give you additional insights into web page performance. You can also use Google Search Console or Search Analytics as an alternative way to connect with Google Site Kit WordPress plugin – they are both free tools!